Miyerkules, Marso 11, 2015

Basta Blogger Sweet Lover



'Just write'
I've just read a hundred of blogs since the summer of 2013 & I noticed that most of the blogger are sweet lover not in terms of relationship but in many ways, they really love what they blog! Sometimes when I visited a site that was not written in English or in Tagalog let say in Mandarin or Korean I really don't understand what the blogger are trying to say but I enjoy looking at their photos. Being a blogger, there are a lot of interest to blog & most of them are in travel & food, emotional, dear hearts thing, the most common cheesy stuffs from Marcelo Santos shits, sports, humors and my specialty nostalgic things from the past. Some blogs are written in poems & sometimes those poems have double meaning hehe, but once you publish your blog into blogosphere it felt something good.

First, I blog because it was my trip then after few blogs & read some comments on it I enjoy & love to do it everyday. "Masarap yung feeling na nakakapagsulat ka ng gusto mo sabihin ng hindi ka nakakaapak ng ibang tao sa sinusulat sa halip naaappreciate pa ng iba". I am not really a writer nor a good story teller. It's a panggap thing, but I know I can and there's a wide room for improvement. I believe that I have the guts and talent to deliver one good story someday (in a book). I am actually writing down a concept, it was like a hero, a Filipino hero with powers and combat skills to fight against evil. More like Alexandra Trese but his powers are different, a mixture of jokes and laughter in the whole story. And our hero's name is Alak Gin Espiritu, the savior of the victims of the drunk people, fighting crimes with his unorthodox powers and the most hilarious thing is how do he get his name from his father Gilbeys Espiritu and Mother Martina Cuervo. Hopefully matapos ko siya. Hahaha! And I'm excited for this obra maestra.

Being a "sweet lover" was not only applied to the drivers (do you agree?) & the theme "basta driver sweet lover", it can apply to anyone! I have read a lot of sweet lover blogger story but again not those Marcelo Santos III shits. It's only kalandian and wala kang matututunan kundi kalandian.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento